We’re looking for someone to lead our app growth marketing activities across the customer journey from user acquisition, engagement to retention, delivering a positive, measurable impact on customer volume, value and revenue. You will play a significant role in pursuit of our very ambitious global goal which is to ensure travellers always choose to use the Inflyter app to shop duty free whenever and wherever they travel.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working closely with our Lead UI/UX Designer, Social Media Manager and our technology team, the Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing data-driven, organic, paid digital and offline strategies targeting specific outcomes at particular stages in the user funnel to systematically optimise performance, spend and effort and drive sustainable growth.
An initial focus for the role will be on app user acquisition, analysing our current funnels, identifying challenges, prioritise target areas and put together a strategy and prioritised plan of initiatives and tests to improve relevant KPIs aligned to business objectives. This will also include taking responsibility for the management of our existing paid advertising campaigns across the Google and Facebook networks to drive app installs, browsing behaviour and purchases.
We are looking for a results-driven and creative Growth Marketing Manager who is confident in having responsibility for the entire approach from planning to executing, and from performance to learning back to planning.
This person will be data-driven, extremely analytical with the ability to translate insights into informed, actionable recommendations and tests. They will combine this scientific approach with creative flair, an eye for detail and a desire to challenge and do things differently. You will be comfortable in prioritising, making decisions, be able to execute at pace and move on fast from failure.
This role will suit someone who has start up experience of an app, with proven expertise in the creation and running of marketing campaigns, who enjoys using relevant analytical and digital platforms and tools and has a willingness to continue to learn and develop.
Strategy, planning & execution
- Develop, manage and analyse Inflyter’s app user funnel to determine data-driven, multi-channel growth strategies and performance marketing initiatives that target KPI improvements
- Develop and manage a plan of prioritised growth initiatives, campaigns, promotions and actions with consideration for objectives, funnel stage, audiences & behaviours, channels, written and visual content, testing
- Develop, execute and manage paid search and social marketing campaigns and offline initiatives in relevant geographies and regions to achieve specific user acquisition and revenue targets while optimising budget spend
- Determine, implement and manage integrated offline campaigns, events, advertising and guerilla marketing tactics to support awareness, acquisition and other objectives
- Oversee performance marketing activity across all channels including but not limited to PPC, SEO, paid social, email marketing, landing pages, app store optimisation, etc
- Manage and optimise a small budget including any related external spend and monthly reporting of budget versus spend against performance with variance explanations
- Stay up to date with latest growth marketing best practices, tools and technologies
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of behaviour, motivation and attitude of key customer profiles and high value segments
- Develop a testing strategy based on analysis, insight, intuition and be able to present the rationale behind those experiments and recommendations
- Administrate the creation, design and execution of engaging, quality content and assets as needed for any growth campaigns (images, graphics, video, animations, messages)
- Propose relevant campaign content topics and themes, and contribute to its development where it could be used to support growth marketing objectives across campaigns and channels
- Communicate the company’s brand and messages in a positive, authentic way that will attract our modern, connected consumers
- Leverage the website as a hub for relevant consumer content and to improve SEO
- Work closely and collaborate with the marketing and wider Inflyter team to ensure we present a fully integrated approach across any acquisition, activation and retention initiatives across channels
- Monitor, analyse and regularly report on marketing and business KPIs and benchmarks to demonstrate positive impact of growth marketing strategies and initiatives
- Measure and report on the campaign performance and the effectiveness of defined tests to share results and learnings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in a B2C Growth Marketing role and/or with hands on responsibility for PPC, SEO & paid social, social pixel tracking, offline campaigns etc
- Strong growth track record in app user acquisition strategy and campaigns with significant expertise in formulating hypotheses and experiments/tests
- Strong technical/scientific background/experience with a passion for analytics & structure
- Entrepreneurial mindset, inquisitive, flexible and a creative problem solver
- Proven experience in developing and executing digital and social marketing campaigns that perform and deliver against objectives
- Solid project management skills with the ability to prioritise initiatives, manage stakeholder expectations, set and deliver against deadlines
- Great interpersonal and collaboration skills with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, incredible attention to detail and be able to work under pressure
- Experience and use of all relevant technical tools, platforms and software (Firebase, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager)
- Can be create with a small budget, prioritising spend based on objectives and KPI
- Basic design skills, copywriting skills (email, landing pages)
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements as you would expect in a start-up environment and small team
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, Mailchimp
- Experience of working in/with an app start-up/scale up business would be a real plus
Job posted: 13/11/20
We’d love to hear from you…
If this role sounds exciting and you believe you would be a good fit for Inflyter, please do get in touch. At Inflyter we believe that your potential is just as important as your previous experience and so even if you are missing a few of the requirements, we would still welcome your application. Apply by sending us a message and your CV.
Thanks for your interest in Inflyter and we look forward to chatting with you soon.