Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Central London (EC3A), UK (International travel may be required)
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious QA Tester who will help us ensure the quality of the Inflyter platform and associated services. Your mission: to chase bugs and issues to maintain our products quality!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is comfortable in a fast paced start-up environment, great at finding bugs, initiate solutions and discussions and is not afraid of solving challenges. A commitment to collaborative problem solving and the creation of a quality product is essential.
You’ll be heavily product-oriented and expected to iterate quickly in this startup role. A talented communicator, you’ll be looking to continue the growth of your interpersonal skills in a professional setting.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with product, backend and design teams through the entire product lifecycle.
- Helping the teams catch as many issues as possible before a user sees them.
- Communicating and promoting quality as a culture across the engineering, design and product functions.
- Improving features definitions by providing a QA perspective.
- Finding inventive new ways to break things.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Experience testing web or mobile based applications, including exploratory testing, triaging bug reports, identifying common threads in multiple bug reports, and creating well-structured bug reports with appropriate evidence and steps to reproduce.
- Experience defining acceptance criteria for features before they’re built.
- Ability to identify critical failure points for internal models and structures in web and mobile applications.
- Experience with TDD (define, write and run web, backend and mobile tests to augment development process and ensure feature delivery).
- Experience with automated testing and CI/CD is a plus!
- Ability to identify potential improvements in our process and effectively communicate to the team.
- The ability to design tests and work without test scripts or formal specifications.
- Familiarity with agile processes such as user stories, acceptance criteria and working in sprints with colleagues from other teams.
- An understanding of accessibility concerns for web applications, and how to assess them.
- An understanding of localization concerns for web and mobile applications, and how to assess them.
- Automation experience is required (Selenium, etc.)
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills in a small team.
- Strong ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced startup and agile environment.
- Independent and collaborative individual capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- Understand best practice and constraints in relation to web & mobile environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Strong attention to details, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members
- You get to choose your equipment.
- Cycle to Work Scheme: obtain bicycle and safety equipment saving income tax and national insurance.
- Priority Pass: whether you fly locally, internationally, for business or pleasure, all permanent employees receive a top-tier Prestige Membership. This provides you with free and unlimited visits to all the lounges in the Priority Pass program.
- Lounge Pass: you, your family & friends can receive a discount of 20% with Lounge Pass.
- Discounted gym membership
- And more..!
Job posted: 10/01/22
We’d love to hear from you…
If this role sounds exciting and you believe you would be a good fit for Inflyter, please do get in touch. At Inflyter we believe that your potential is just as important as your previous experience and so even if you are missing a few of the requirements, we would still welcome your application. Apply by sending us a message and your CV.
Thanks for your interest in Inflyter and we look forward to chatting with you soon.