Reporting to the General Manager, you will take on full responsibility for planning and overseeing all aspects of a project, to meet the project’s goals on time and within budget.
You are an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail. You have a Master degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field to work as a project manager in our industry. A strong background in project management is mandatory.
You must have good communication skills in order to interface with our customers and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment. You also have effective management abilities in order to successfully oversee multiple business initiatives.
- Plan, manage & execute multiple, client and non-client projects
- Monitor project progress, analyse and manage project risks & issues
- Work with wider project members/teams from account management, pre-sales, operations & engineering to ensure projects are delivered within scope, to the time and budget agreed
- Implement appropriate project governance standards, ensuring all project controls & documentation are in place
- Facilitate waterfall and agile project delivery, depending on project requirements to support delivery of set a clear set of objectives
- Proactive change management through the creation of a product offering & change process with the Product Owner
- Financial/budget management for projects, working with the Chief Technology Officer & Operations Director to estimate resource requirements for client projects
- Report on project milestones and escalate critical developments to the relevant stakeholders to support projects success
- Continuous learning of various project methodologies to support effective project delivery
- Effective conflict resolution & problem solving, initiating corrective action & escalations as appropriate
- Continuous learning & enhanced understanding of programme methodology i.e. MSP, PMP, MSc, Change Management etc
- Conduct the post implementation project reviews to help update processes, improve efficiencies & effectiveness
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ year’s experience in Project and/or Programme Management
- Educated to Master degree level or equivalent
- Experience using various project management tools including Asana, Microsoft Project, Excel & PowerPoint, Keynote
- Working knowledge of various project management methodologies
- The ability to demonstrate through examples, the effective management of stakeholder relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – comfortable liaising senior stakeholders as well as technical staff
- Able to multi-task and identify key dependencies between projects and/or work streams, whilst maintaining good attention to detail
- Collaborative; enjoys working within a small-team environment with an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Resilient and hard working
- Self-motivator with a willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to show initiative and to work independently
- Naturally inquisitive and looking to solve problems
Job posted: 13/11/20
We’d love to hear from you…
If this role sounds exciting and you believe you would be a good fit for Inflyter, please do get in touch. At Inflyter we believe that your potential is just as important as your previous experience and so even if you are missing a few of the requirements, we would still welcome your application. Apply by sending us a message and your CV.
Thanks for your interest in Inflyter and we look forward to chatting with you soon.