Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Central London (EC3A), UK (International travel may be required)
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will take on full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas and marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
You are an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail. You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field to work as a growth hacker. A strong background in online and email marketing, as well as website management will be appreciated.
Excellent technical abilities are one of your most important assets, including coding skills, Google Analytics, search engine optimisation, and SQL queries. You must have strong communication skills in order to interface with our customers and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment. You also have effective project management abilities in order to successfully oversee multiple business initiatives, such as email marketing campaigns.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- Analysing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, app.
- Understanding conversion rate optimisation (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition–Activation–Retention–Referral-Revenue).
- Prioritising/optimising growth channels in order to improve the performance of our business.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Passion to grasp and experiment with new technologies.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users’ behaviour. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience (Note: being a people’s person should be part of the growth hacker’s capabilities but is also part of the the anatomy of an entrepreneur.
- Testing and Data Analytics experience.
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Being performance and results-oriented.
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong attention to details, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Willing to learn.
BONUS POINTS FOR (BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- Membership in an industry organisation, like the Growth Hackers Society.
- Programming knowledge.
- Interest for travel and e-commerce industries.
- You get to choose your equipment.
- Cycle to Work Scheme: obtain bicycle and safety equipment saving income tax and national insurance.
- Priority Pass: whether you fly locally, internationally, for business or pleasure, all permanent employees receive a top-tier Prestige Membership. This provides you with free and unlimited visits to all the lounges in the Priority Pass program.
- Lounge Pass: you, your family & friends can receive a discount of 20% with Lounge Pass.
- Discounted gym membership
- And more..!
We’d love to hear from you…
If this role sounds exciting and you believe you would be a good fit for Inflyter, please do get in touch. At Inflyter we believe that your potential is just as important as your previous experience and so even if you are missing a few of the requirements, we would still welcome your application. Apply by sending us a message and your CV.
Thanks for your interest in Inflyter and we look forward to chatting with you soon.