Welcome to Inflyter. This information provides you with the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) that apply when you order any travelretail and/or duty free products (the “Products”) from our www.inflyter.com website, any ofits sub-domains, and any mobile device application or desktop application developed and operated by us or on our behalf, and other digitalmedia channels developed by us or on our behalf (the “Platform”).
Please read these Terms carefully before using our Platform, our Pick Up Service (as defined below) or creating an Inflyter account. By accessing our Platform, or by using our Pick Up Service, or by setting up an Inflyter account, you indicate that you accept these Termsand that you agree to abide by them. These Terms will prevail over any other terms and conditions provided to you in relation to the useof the Platform, our Pick Up Service and your Inflyter account. We reserve the right at all times to make any changes to these Terms.These Terms are effective as of the 20th December 2023 and will apply to the use of the Platform, our Pick Up Service and your Inflyteraccount from that point forward.
If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Platform or Pick Up Service or create an Inflyter account. If you have anyquestions relating to these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by accessingthe customer service channels available through our Platform. Your legal rights are not affected by these Terms, which apply in additionto them and do not replace them.
Information About Inflyter
- The Pick Up Service is operated by Inflyter SAS, a company incorporated and registered in in France under SIREN number 811 169 812 RCS Nanterre, whose registered office is located at 191-195 Avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France (“Inflyter”/”we”/“us”).
- You may contact us at email@example.com, or by accessing the customer service channels available through our Platform.
- Our objective is to link you to the businesses we partner with (“Partners“) and allow you to order and purchase Products for pick up (our “Pick Up Service”). Where you use our Platform to place an order, you are offering to purchase those Products from the Partner, and we act as an agent on behalf of that Partner to conclude your order and to manage your experience throughout the order process. You will be required to collect your Products directly from the Partner at the airport location chosen at the time of placing the order (the “Collection Point”).
- Each Partner will have its own general conditions of sale and by purchasing Products from Partner through the Platform, you are accepting the Partner’s general conditions of sale.
- Before you can place orders for our Pick Up Service, you need to create an Inflyter account. When you open an account, you will need to create a password, or use another secure login method such as your Apple Id or LinkedIn account. You must keep any password you create, or other secure login method, secret, and prevent others from accessing your email account or mobile phone.
- You will also need to add the details of a payment card before you place an order and this information will be held within your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your login details, payment card details and any activities that occur under your account. If another person accesses your account, you will be responsible to pay for any Products they order, and we are not responsible for any other losses you suffer. If you have any concerns about your login details or think they have been misused, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to let us know.
- You may request us to close your account at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by accessing the customer service channels available through our Platform. We may suspend your access to your account, or close it permanently, if we believe that your account has been used by someone else. We may also close your account if in our opinion you are abusing our Pick Up Service (for example, by applying for refunds or credit to which we do not consider you are entitled, making repeated unreasonable complaints, mistreating our staff or our Partner staff, placing multiple orders for Products that exceed your customs allowance, or any other good reason).
- If we close your account permanently, we will refund any remaining account credit you may have validly obtained from our customer service team or from using our Pick Up Service following any issue with an order. We will apply a credit to your registered payment card, or if that is not possible for any reason, by way of a bank transfer using bank details (provided you have supplied them to us).
- A Partner will meet the mandatory requirements to sell Products on our Platform and could have a specific airport and terminal location (“Remit”) in which it can sell those Products in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations set by the governing jurisdiction or government. This Remit may change at any time due to factors such as an airline changing the terminal from which its flights depart or a change in legislation. Our Partners also decide their own operating hours which means that the availability of our Pick Up Service, and the range of Partners from which you can order, will differ by Remit. If ordering Products is not possible due to Pick Up Service being outside of the Partner’s operating hours or a Partner not being available in a Remit, we will notify you.
- We aim to update our Platform and our Pick Up Service regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Platform and our Pick Up Service, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our Platform or information about our Pick Up Service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Our Pick Up Service uses your flight number and departure date to present you with the range of Products that you can browse and buy from the relevant Partner. The Products available will differ if you are travelling internationally or domestically as per travel retail and customs regulations. For example, age restricted Products will not be available to order if you are travelling domestically within the United States.
- Our Partners provide us with the Products that we can sell on their behalf, which can change at any time and are subject to their availability. Our Partners also supply us with images, a description and any other relevant information associated with those Products. While we do our best to provide accurate and up to date Product information and images, we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.
You must be aged 18 or older to use our Pick Up Service and possess a valid method of payment. By placing an order through our Platform, you confirm that:
- all the details you provide to us are accurate; and
- you are aged 18 or older, or otherwise the age of majority in the relevant jurisdiction; and
- you are authorised to use your selected method of payment; and
- there are sufficient funds in the relevant bank account to cover the cost of your order; and
- you are using our Pick Up Service for personal, non-commercial use.
- When you place an order through our Platform, you consent to purchase Products from the relevant Partner in the relevant Remit. Once your order has been placed, you will receive a notification from us (the “Confirmation Notice”) and you will be able to access a QR Code (the “Collection Pass”) that will need to be presented to our Partner when you collect your order.
- Once your order has been placed, you are unable to edit your order such as add additional Products or change the flight details associated with your order. You can contact us using our customer service channels if you would like us to remove one or more Products from your order on your behalf. However, you can cancel your order at any time before order collection.
- All Products are subject to availability and so if a Partner is not able to honour an order for any legitimate reason such as stock unavailability, or your age does not comply with local legislation in relation to age limits for the purchase of age restricted Products, or the quantities of Products ordered do not correspond to normal use, or the order does not comply with the Partner’s general terms and conditions of sale, the Partner can cancel your order and a refund will be issued.
- As customs regulations and Partner’s requirements can differ by Remit, it is necessary for us to adapt our standard order processes and adhere to these specificities where they exist. For example, in certain locations we need to capture a scan of the boarding pass once the order is placed and before the order is collected rather than verifying it at order pick up. In certain locations, order payment takes place at order pick up rather than when an order is placed. Wherever specific requirements like this exist, you will be notified.
- Our Pick Up Service will display Product prices that are as set by our Partners and can change at any time. However, any price changes will not apply to any Products where an order has already been placed and a Confirmation Notice has been received.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all prices are accurate, there may be cases where errors occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Products that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and, acting on behalf of the Partner, we will give you the option of cancelling the order fully and placing a new order at the correct price or we can cancel and refund the Products with incorrect prices. If we are unable to contact you or obtain your response, we will cancel and refund the Products with incorrect prices. You agree that we shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with any errors in the price of any Products.
- Should you be travelling domestically within a country, the relevant taxes will be applied in accordance with the applicable regulations set out for that Remit, state or country, and will be displayed at checkout before placing an order.
- Some of our Partners may also apply a mandatory fee at checkout to meet European regulations aimed at reducing single use plastic and sustainability. This fee will reflect the cost of the bag in which your Products will be placed in preparation for order pick up. When applied, this will be displayed at checkout before an order is placed.
- Partners and third party companies that promote their brands on the Platform (“Brand(s)”) sometimes make Special Offers (as defined below) available through our Pick Up Service. These Special Offers are visible when you browse Products and are at the discretion of the Partner and Brand.
- Special Offers that are applied to individual Products such as “Save 20%” or “Buy 4 get 20% off” or “Buy X and get a free gift with purchase” or any other money-off or %-off discount offer (“Special Offers”), will be applied within the shopping cart and the final price to be paid for that Product will be displayed at checkout before placing an order.
- Other Special Offers that do not apply to individual Products will be applied and displayed at checkout before placing an order.
- Each Special Offer are subject to these Terms and will have its own specific terms, as applicable, which you should read carefully and will be accessible through the Platform prior to purchasing Products. By taking advantage of a Special Offer, you are accepting Special Offer terms. Please read Special Offer terms carefully before taking advantage of a Special Offer.
- You can take advantage of a Special Offer until either the expiry date shown on the Platform, or the expiry date as stated in the Special Offer specific terms. If the Special Offer specific terms do not state the period for which a Special Offer will be available, it can be withdrawn at any time, and any withdrawal will not apply where you have already placed an order and we have sent the Confirmation Notice.
We are not responsible for any charges made by the Partner or Brand in relation to any Special Offer, whether authorised,
unauthorised, or incorrect.
- Whilst we try and ensure that Special Offers are accurate, there may be cases where errors occur. If we discover an error in any Special Offers that you have submitted, accessed and/or received, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and, acting on behalf of the Partner or Brand, we will give you the option of cancelling the order fully and placing a new order with the correct Special Offers or we can cancel and refund the Products with incorrect Special Offers. If we are unable to contact you or obtain your response, we will cancel and refund the Products with incorrect Special Offers. You agree that we shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with any errors in the Special Offers of any Products.
- Any claims or issues arising out of or in connection with any Special Offers should be directed to Inflyter who will use reasonable endeavours to aid you to resolve such claims or issues, provided however that you may be asked to contact the relevant Partner and/or Brand directly where deemed necessary by Inflyter. You agree and acknowledge that Inflyter shall have no liability whatsoever for any claims or issues you may have as a result of taking advantage of any Special Offers.
We are authorised by our Partners to accept payment on their behalf and payment can be made on our Platform by credit or debit card,
or such other payment method made available by Inflyter.
- At the time of placing your order, your credit or debit card will be authorised and the total amount paid. Payment may also be made at this time by using vouchers or account credit where available.
- In some cases due to governmental or country regulations, payment will not be taken when placing an order where other information needs to be captured or other requirements met before payment is made.
- You are responsible for paying for all Products ordered using your account, and for complying with these Terms, even if you have ordered the Product for someone else.
- The sale of the Product is deemed completed upon order pick up when you receive your Products and a receipt issued by the Partner. You agree that we shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the collection of your Products from the Partner at the Collection Point.
Restrictions and Customs Allowances
- Some Products such as alcohol, tobacco and cigarettes have a minimum age requirement and by placing an order for any age restricted Products, you confirm that you are of the required age. When you pick up your order, you may be required to provide proof of age to confirm you meet the age requirements, and if this cannot be supplied, your order will be cancelled, and a refund issued.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you observe and comply with the applicable customs allowances and regulations associated with the type and quantity of Products you purchase using our Pick Up Service.
Pick Up and Collection
- When you place an order for pick up, we will notify you when your Products have been prepared and are ready for collection, or in exceptional circumstances, if there are any actions that you need to undertake before your order can be collected. You will be required to collect your Products directly from the Partner according to the Collection Point chosen at the time of placing the order, which is also stated on your Collection Pass.
- At the Collection Point, you must present your Collection Pass for your order, your valid passport or identity card and a valid boarding pass in order to meet travel retail regulations, before your order is handed over to you and the sale is completed upon order pick up.
Cancellation, Refunds and Returns
- You may cancel an order for pick-up at any time before you order has been collected. Whether this is due to factors beyond your control such as a flight cancellation, a change in departure terminal, the Products are not delivered to the Collection Point, or you have simply changed your mind. You can cancel your order yourself using our Platform, or request it be cancelled on your behalf using our customer service channels. Any payment made will then be refunded using the same method used to pay for your order.
- There may be exceptional circumstances where we or a Partner in a specified Remit reserves the right to charge you a fee for cancelling your order. In this case, we would issue a refund deducting the fee and notify you of this situation as per Inflyter’s or the Partner’s general terms and conditions of sale which you will be required to comply with.
- If you notice a problem with your order or if you want to return a Product once you have collected your order, please get in touch with our Partner. We will endeavour to facilitate this communication but are not able to assist with any refund, exchange and/or return queries after the sale is completed upon order pick up. The Partner will use its best effort to resolve the problem in accordance with their refund, exchange and returns policy as per their own general terms and conditions of sale which you will be required to comply with.
Use of our Platform or our Pick Up Service
- Access to our Platform and to our Pick Up Service is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict and amend access to some parts of our Platform or our Pick Up Service, or our entire Platform or Pick Up Service from time to time without notice. You must be aged 18 or older to use our Platform and our Pick Up Service.
- We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Platform or our Pick Up Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You may use our Pick Up Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Platform or our Pick Up Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. You also agree not to access without authority,
interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Platform or our Pick Up Service or any network or equipment used in the provision of our Pick Up Service.
Links From Our Platform
- Where our Platform contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, including without limitation, white label/re-branded website or mobile application produced or operated by a third party (“Third Party Platform”), these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of Third Party Platform and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them or the redemption of any offers by third parties. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of any Third Party Platform, offers or programmes. By using the Third Party Platform, you are accepting the third party’s terms and conditions. Please read third party’s terms and conditions carefully before using Third Party Platform services. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and third party’s terms and conditions, these Terms will prevail.
- Any claims or issues arising out of or in connection with services accessed via Third Party Platforms should be dealt with by the relevant third party.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of our Platform and our Pick Up Service. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our Platform or our Pick Up Service. If we are informed of any inaccuracies on our Platform or in our Pick Up Service we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our Platform, our Pick Up Service, any Special Offer and any website linked to our Platform and any materials posted on it. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We shall not be liable for any inability to access our Platform or our Pick Up Service that is caused by any event or occurrence beyond our reasonable control such as acts of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, any overriding emergency procedures of government, extreme weather or pandemics. However, we will always do our best to minimize the impact to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner of or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Platform and our Pick Up Service, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our Platform in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Personal Data and Data Protection
- Personal data requested through our Platform is necessary for processing purchases of Products and the management of Pick Up Service. We may communicate all or part of the personal information you provide to us to the relevant Partner for the same purposes. Your personal data may not be used for any other purpose without your express authorisation or any other legal basis allowing it.
- Pursuant to the French law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended by law n°2018-493 of 20 June 2018, as well as the EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) (together the “Data Protection Law“), the controller of any personal data provided by you as part of the use of the Platform shall be Inflyter.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- To the extent permissible by local law or regulation, these Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of France and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Paris, France.
- In the event of a claim or dispute concerning the Products, this should be settled directly with you and our relevant Partner. You may have access to mediation services to support the resolution of a dispute and for information, The European Commission has set up a dispute resolution platform to collect any consumer complaints following an online purchase and will forward them to the relevant national mediators.
- We may change these Terms from time to time. If we make any changes which affect your rights in relation to our Pick Up Service, we will notify you. Changes to the Terms will not affect any orders you have placed where we have sent the Confirmation Notice.
Last update: 11 January 2024